[Noisebridge-congress] re-entry to the US

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 01:18:08 UTC 2010

The reports I'm hearing are that these security measures pretty much only
count if you're flying through Canada.  People who fly directly to the US
don't know what those who flew through Canada are talking about.  I am at a
loss to explain this.

Except....

Christie
_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?