[Noisebridge-congress] I have never been to germany in the winter and would like very much to know how to not freeze balls

Florian Friesdorf flo at chaoflow.net
Wed Dec 21 14:37:04 UTC 2011

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 14:46:22 +0100, MeTaVoluti0N <meta at c-base.org> wrote:
> On 12/21/2011 08:44 AM, miloh wrote:
> > http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/10389.html
> >

> > looks like it's.... raining and 38?
>
> yeah -
> it's realtively warm for this time of year, at this time ...
>
> sometimes it's rain, sometimes it's snow.
> just around the freezing limit.

Wouldn't bet on it though, -10 C (14 F) would be more usual. Use layers
like in SF, add a thick outer one, bring gloves, cap and scarf.

Also clothing in Germany is more expensive.

see you
florian

just joined the list, sorry if I repeated things
--
Florian Friesdorf <flo at chaoflow.net>
  GPG FPR: 7A13 5EEE 1421 9FC2 108D  BAAF 38F8 99A3 0C45 F083
Jabber/XMPP: flo at chaoflow.net
IRC: chaoflow on freenode,ircnet,blafasel,OFTC