[Noisebridge-congress] Another one

Rich Gibson rich.gibson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 23:52:14 UTC 2011

In 2007 shade was not a huge problem.  Even on hot days it wasn't that hot,
and there are lots of shady places-like semi-underground bomb hardened
bunkers :-)

This gigapan shows camp, along with the Hackers on a Plane camp (large white
tent in the center), and the side of one of the bunkers on the right of the
image.  (The picture was taken from the top of another bunker, for scale).

http://gigapan.org/gigapans/777/

One warning: it is very likely to rain, hard.  At one point my tent was on
top of several inches of water.  Basically no water came in, but I have no
idea why not-it was a 20 year old tent.

(for context, here is my tent, in the middle of lots of other tents.  So if
I just picked a bad spot, so did a lot of people)

http://gigapan.org/conversations/1547/

As a personal favor, could you please discourage the use of the phrase 'Camp
Anaconda' for any camps Americans are camped in?  It was just embarrassing
in 2007.