[Noisebridge-congress] Another one

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 20:07:56 UTC 2011

> Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 08:43:53 -0700
> From: rubin at starset.net
> To: congress at lists.noisebridge.net
> CC: maltman23 at hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-congress] Another one
>
> Mitch Altman wrote, On 20110713 020714:
> > Everything you need at Camp is available at Camp except for a tent, sleeping bag, and pad to sleep on.  If it is anything at all like Camp2007, Camp will have plenty of water, plenty of great food, showers, toilets, thousands of way cool people, lots of amazing talks, lots of amazing workshops -- all day, all night, for 5 days.  All you need is a plane ticket and a ticket to Camp.  You can get a ticket to Camp here:http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Tickets I got my airplane tickets through kayak.com (they don't take a fee, and they're an agragator that looks at lots of airlines and other airline ticket sites). See you at Camp! Cheers,Mitch.
>
> What is the deal with foods? They provide three meals a day?
The Camp orga people invited some really good cooks to set up kitchens, with hang-out areas, to make and sell food and tea and coffee and snacks.  One in particular made all sorts of excellent Indian and Thai (and other Asian) food, always with vegan options.  Food was almost always available.  Food does not come with the price of the Camp ticket -- you have to pay for it.  I don't remember the cost of the food, but I remember it was quite reasonable.
Mitch.