[Noisebridge-congress] Copenhagen bike trip to Camp

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Jun 30 18:56:33 UTC 2011

http://be2co.blogspot.com/

The idea is to depart July the 31st or August 1st down South. Catch a
ferry over to German, continue biking until we get to camp or somewhere
interesting. 350 miles, most likely get it done in 12 days

Or daily pace will be anywhere around 30 to 70 miles depends on how
extreme we feel and the number of shiny things we want to stop and look
at. We haven't figured out if we'll only be hoteling it or if there'll
be some camping involve. I'm also going to bitch a bunch about the lack
of food I can eat.

You're welcome to join, but we require a couple of things:

* A bike you know how to use and maintain
* Ability to bike 60something miles a day
* Ok with being mostly filthy
* Gear needed to do this sort of tour-ish thing
* Ok with the group splitting off if shiny things appear
* You aren't annoying as fuck

Interested? Email back. Know someone who isn't annoying as fuck that
might be interested? Forward.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net