[Noisebridge-congress] Dates for Heading to CCC

Wladyslaw Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 23:09:13 UTC 2011

Hi guys - my plans are not totally set but I am planning to go last
week of July for a small hippy festival in Poland. There is a village
called Wolimierz near the Czech/German border with a lovely and
charming international artist community, well worth a visit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolimierz

After that I am registered for the Linux Desktop Summit in Berlin
August 5-9. Not sure about my accommodations that week(end) -- I would
be open to sharing something if anyone is going to be there (trying to
keep this trip as cheep as possible).

After the camp I'm hoping to go down to Vienna and visit folks there
for a week or two.