[Noisebridge-congress] Roll call for 31C3

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Tue Nov 25 15:52:17 UTC 2014

Actually, Rubin and I found an airbnb in Sternschanze.  I welcome anyone
to browse that part of town for spots.  There's good food and beer in the
area, it's a short S-Bahn hop away from CCH, or a nice walk if the
weather is ok.

Speaking of people head from the states.  Does anyone know someone leaving
from Seattle to Hamburg?  I accidentally left a couple items at a friends
place in Seattle durring ToorCamp.

-ben