[Noisebridge-congress] You must help clean up before you leave.

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sun Aug 16 12:14:05 UTC 2015

Most folks are leaving tomorrow, some folks are staying later. In order for
you to not fuck over the some folks group...

1. Remove all your shit from the main tent, do not expect others to throw
things away for you.
2. Throw away your trash, don't expect others to throw things away for you.
3. Help pick up around the village.
4. If you leave crap here for others to have to deal with after you depart,
you will piss off people. Don't do that.

We will have a clean up time in our main tent tonight, please participate.
Leaving camp is always hard, please do your fair share and not make it
harder for others. Thanks!

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net