[Noisebridge-congress] Proclamation: Booty Shorts, Hot Pants, Short Shorts for all!

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Jul 18 18:58:25 UTC 2015

WHEREAS, a body of hackers calling themselves "crypto-anarchists" are soon
to convene under the sweltering sun at the 5th Chaos Communications Camp on
the 13th of August;
WHEREAS, it is necessary for the repose of our Village that the said decree
should be loosely and at will complied with;
NOW, THEREFORE, we do hereby Request and Ask Nicely the inhabitants of our
NOPE Village, immediately upon receipt of this, our Decree, to proceed with
a suitable force and don fabulous booty shorts at Camp this year.

It is going to be hot at camp this year, and so we must be protected from
the elements, with booty shorts! I'm bringing like dozen. You should bring
yours too! It'll be fun!

If you by chance don't happen to own a pair of wonderful booty shorts, I
would be so happy to organize a group adventure to acquire some here in SF.
If you're remote and don't have anywhere nearby to pick up a pair, I'll
offer my shopping services to you and will deliver at camp.

If you want to shop on your own in SF, here are a few stores I recommend:

- Piedmont Boutique
- Multikulti
- American Apparel

--