[Noisebridge-congress] Camp Accommodation

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 08:05:03 UTC 2015

On Jun 13, 2015 12:23 AM, "Jonathan Lassoff" <jof at thejof.com> wrote:

> For sleeping? For groups?
> It sounded interesting that CCC is renting tent enclosures for villages.
>
> I too am on the lookout for a place to sleep and am looking for a good
Berlin tent rental.

This thread is bringing back memories.

https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/congress/2011-July/000359.html

Somehow I ended up with Andreas in Berlin going to pick up the German army
surplus tent that he blind mailed to a squat for wiretapped or someone
else.  They squat was gone but be managed to get the tent from a neighbor.
Fun first day in Berlin, or Europe for that matter.

Sierra designs all the way for me this time tho.