[Noisebridge-congress] Camp Accommodation

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 13 17:12:08 UTC 2015

I'm arriving in Berlin on 29-July. My first task on my to-do list after landing: rent a tent for sleeping in.

I don't know of places to rent there, but some Berlin person told me at 31C3 that it's easy.

Ben (or anyone else) -- if you find a place to rent tents (preferably a kind one can stand up in -- but a regular camping tent is OK, too), please post to the list here.

I'll do the same.

Mitch.