[CQ] Any HF phone people?

Bill Paul wpaul at windriver.com
Sun Nov 29 08:02:17 UTC 2009

I have a reasonable HF setup at my house (I was able to sneak a multi-band
trapped dipole antenna onto the roof and run coax down two floors to my
apartment) but not really anyone to talk to. I have a tri-band HT, but I sort
of miss operating on HF. Anyone else have any interest? It'd be nice to be
able to work 40m or 80m once in a while.

-Bill (N1GPT)

-Bill Paul            (510) 749-2329 | Senior Engineer, Master of Unix-Fu
                 wpaul at windriver.com | Wind River Systems