[CQ] KJ6ERM CQ

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 20:29:35 UTC 2010

Welcome to the club! Do you have a rig? Do you monitor a repeater or net?

Hey gang, let's set up something regular on VHF. Not a scheduled time,
since we all have wacky schedules, but some regular place to find each
other, if anyone else is there. Perhaps we all agree to monitor the
simplex hailing frequency or the Oakland repeater?

KA6RCQ