[CQ] KJ6ERM CQ

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 22:01:15 UTC 2010

I don't really have anything except a license. I know I have a lot to learn
and equipment to buy.  But I'm on the road now.  Any and all advice gladly
welcome.

Christie
_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?