[CQ] Can we get a third?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 04:29:23 UTC 2010

Mark,

Is the Sunnyvale group that you mentioned you're an examiner through the one
administering Saturday's test?  Would you be at that test?

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/