[CQ] Airgrid M5s

Tom Cardinal tomc at cox.net
Sat Oct 9 00:24:56 UTC 2010

I bought 2 UBNT Airgrid M5s to put a proof of concept together for expanding the hinternet out here on the FL panhandle.  We have a lot of 14 to 15 story condos along the beach stretching from Panama City all the way to Pensacola.  I' like to know if you have any slide presentations or other materials in ppt or pdf that you've been using at the club meetings over the past couple of months.

As far as the Air Grids go, do you suggest that I try out the AirOS software or is there something better out there.  They didn't come with much documentation, but I'm sure the wiki and other online resources at UBNT are more than sufficient.  I want to do a proof of concept from the NW side of the chocktawhatchee bay to somewhere in Deatin... A shot of about 7 or c mi

-- Sent from my Palm Pre