[CQ] HInternet

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Tue Sep 7 20:13:48 UTC 2010

I may be; there's tentative balloonery planned for that weekend, but we
never really know until the day before whether or not we're flying.

(FWIW, I live 3 blocks from noisebridge, with an AGL that's probably
negative, and no ability to put up a mast.  Legal allowances aside, the
house is from the 19th century, and I'd rather not be the person who puts
their foot through the roof and has to pay to repair it.  Point being: I'm
probably only useful as a contact point for the Noisebridge node and maybe
as a leaf node.)
--
/jbm

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Dr. Jesus <j at hug.gs> wrote: