[CQ] Fwd: Re: Hinternet / hsmm-mesh in SF

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Mon Mar 26 21:35:57 UTC 2012

I was thinking of the XAGYL one, see
http://www.xagyl.com/store_us/product.php?productid=31&cat=0&bestseller=Y <http://www.xagyl.com/store_us/product.php?productid=31&cat=0&bestseller=Y>

The systems I have currently have ten of are nanostation 1, with a 2.4
wifi card in each, an internal antenna, a power pack and an injector for
putting the power over an ehternet cable. Power pack has the wrong size
barrel connector for the injector. These will run OpenWRT. There is
space for two additional mini-PCI cards, one of these would currently be
a 900 MHz one.

I have several 900 MHz cards but not 10, and about 920-950 MHz patch
antennas, and a few Rootennas and outdoor boxes.

Could be a good system if someone could take the time to get them going.

     Thanks

     Bruce