[CQ] Antenna commentary

Drew Smith drew at riotnrrd.com
Thu Mar 29 19:40:37 UTC 2012

Check the section on "covert" antenna installations in the SGC-230 SmartTuner manual…:

http://www.sgcworld.com/Publications/Manuals/230man.pdf

Might also just straight-up consider something like the SGC-230… apparently there's a guy out there using one to tune his rain gutter and getting pretty reasonable results.

Cheers,
- Drew.

--
Drew Smith (mux) <drew at riotnrrd.com>, VA7DSX / VE0TF