[CQ] Antenna commentary

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Fri Mar 30 20:37:49 UTC 2012

Thanks for this thread, all!  I was actually in the middle of this process
myself.  I went ahead and bought an S9v43 for my place; getting in radials
will be interesting.  If it doesn't work out, I suspect we all can find a
use for it (I'm pretty sure it would work on the roof at 2169, for
instance, just needs radials).

I've got an interesting problem: my backyard is ~20'x16', and half of that
is under a deck (my QTH is the address on my license).  This should be a
hilarious installation.

I'll make sure to follow up with just how many spirals of wire one can fit
into such a tiny little space.

73 de AJ9BM
--
Josh Myer 415.230.9791