[Cyborg] Vest progress: tiny, but real

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sun Apr 12 23:57:52 UTC 2009

I moved the MAXsonar sensor circuit to my own boarduino, successfully.
I copied Lamont's shift register/PWM circuit to my own boarduino, again
(eventually) successfully.  So far this is mere sideways motion... but I
have made actual progress in understanding the PWM code, so should soon
be able to modify it to include the sensor.  Yay tiny progress!

Lamont, thank you for the loan of your RBBB & breadboard; I can return
them to you any time we can organize it.

Rachel