[Cyborg] cooked BUB

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Apr 13 19:30:54 UTC 2009

Congrats on getting it done!  Except for the problem!  I looked at the
picture.  You may want to try something very simple to handle all the
wires, like (say) this:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Conductive_Thread_inside_a_Fabric_Bias_Tube/
which could be done wider, with a good-looking piece of fabric, and
possibly include the entire belt.

I will check my cable at some point and come after you with knives, or
not, accordingly.

:)