[Cyborg] cooked BUB

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Mon Apr 13 19:39:41 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com> wrote:
> Congrats on getting it done!  Except for the problem!  I looked at the
> picture.  You may want to try something very simple to handle all the
> wires, like (say) this:
> http://www.instructables.com/id/Conductive_Thread_inside_a_Fabric_Bias_Tube/
> which could be done wider, with a good-looking piece of fabric, and
> possibly include the entire belt.

Interesting! My ideas on making this neater for a next version were
either to just cut slits in the inside layer of material and hope that
the two layers weren't glued as well as stitched (shouldn't be, right,
or there'd be buckling problems?), which would allow threading wiring
through between them, or to use a belt that I dimly remember owning
which is made of strands of leather woven together, so just threading
black wire through it should work and not look too out of place.

Also: headers. :P

m.