[Cyborg] My project: wearable input

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 01:12:07 UTC 2009

After looking at all the projects everyone else is working on, I decided to
focus on something that's always been a frustration for me - input devices.
I was working with Lief quite a bit on Sunday and we came up with a bunch of
ideas.  I documented them on the wiki here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Free_hands_input_device

Please feel free to chime in if you have any ideas.  I won't be there this
coming weekend, but the next, I plan to show up with gloves to play with.
Lief mentioned he could get an old keyboard to tear apart and use for this.

Christie

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration.
- Bene Gesserit Litany