[Cyborg] cooked BUB

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 19:52:52 UTC 2009

Congrats on a working belt!

Sorry to hear about your BUB board crapping out. What's odd is that
Eric and I did a great deal of running ours powered off the BUB board,
including running all motors at once for at least a couple minutes, if
I recall correctly. So, I would suggest checking your circuit really
carefully in case there's a short or something more at root of this.
Or, maybe you got a bad BUB board? If so, maybe Modern Devices will
give you a discount on a replacement. Worth trying.