[Cyborg] Pulse Necklace

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 05:02:26 UTC 2009

I've started a new wiki page for my heartbeat-LED-choker idea.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Pulse_Necklace

Basically, listen for heart beat, then flash some LEDs in time with it, with the device being around your neck.

If anyone has any experience with audio signals (analyzing them either with the Arduino or trying to do things in analog with op-amps) I'd love to have your help.

As with other project, I imagine the armature, display and the sensor could be reused for other concepts... so if you've got an idea which shares any one of the three we could work together.

Eric