[Cyborg] motor success, compass fail

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Mar 23 21:30:27 UTC 2009

That looks smaller than any of the ones I have, plus cheaper!  Lamont do
you have the ability to get specs like we worked out for the others, here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p--xq5BkJD5E_DTRwEdLcEA&hl=en

Alternately, will you be at NB any time before you go on your trip,
would you lend one so I can take comparable specs from it?  The other
motors all run well at 1V but vary somewhat in their draw at that voltage.

I will shortly add a bit more detail to the Sensors wiki page as I fear
I didn't explain the specs well enough to reproduce them.