[Cyborg] motor specs

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Tue Mar 24 04:52:49 UTC 2009

I'll bring a VPM2 tomorrow to add to the list. Rather frustratingly, I
can't find my bag of them, so have only a couple that were rattling
around loose. Because I'm lazy, I'd rather use these than build a hard
shell around a pager motor with an exposed eccentric, so I'm inclined
to buy another 10 or 20 from solarbotics (at $3.50 each, sigh - if
people have already worked out how to convert one of the other motors
into a form that can be embedded between two layers of fabric, I'd
love to be talked out of this).

m.