[Cyborg] Tron v2 suit

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 07:23:00 UTC 2010

Gents -

Awhile ago I posted about me making a tron v2 shirt out of LEDs and laser
cut leather instead of EL wire/tape on top of a pre-existing garment (which
I also made before...). I'm happy to say that I'm done with a full 25 hours
to spare before the movie. I don't have the full notes on it yet, but pics
of the general garment can be seen here...and I'll add a full description
with some more technical details on my site in a few days. If there are
immediate questions though, don't hesitate to ask me about them, and I'll
answer them as soon as I can.

P.S.> Yes...I do plan on making the arms glow (this is a massive advantage
to using LEDs...it is simple to implement glowy things around body parts
that bend all the time.....*giggle*). Not yet though - I want to make sure
the current implementation of LEDs holds up to laundering and whatnot before
I go after some of the trickier sections.

Enjoy the pics!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2380949&id=605599&l=66e41ec37b

Sean