[Cyborg] DanKam: Augmented Reality For Color Blindness

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 12:27:52 UTC 2010

Welcome to DanKam, a $3 app being released today on iPhone and Android
(the latter as soon as some mild issue with Checkout are resolved).
DanKam is an augmented reality application, designed to one of several
unique and configurable filters to images and video such that colors —
and differences between colors — are more visible to the color blind.

http://dankaminsky.com/2010/12/15/dankam/

I want this for spectra it's not normal for humans to see. (And as
something I can wear persistently so I can learn to integrate them
into new colors. Yay murple!)