[Cyborg] Cyborg/fyborg tails!

Thomas Coleman dontac at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 21:08:54 UTC 2010

Ahh memories...you should've seen it when I jacked up the speed as high as
it would go, I kept tensing up so much I couldn't stop lol. The development
kit is pretty fancy, it includes a bunch of extra tools and is mostly geared
towards companies. The sensor by itself, on the other hand, is something I
can offer heavily discounted...say $100-200 each, with volume discounts.
Call it a hackerspace special :)

~Tom