[Cyborg] Cyborg/fyborg tails!

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 21:29:33 UTC 2010

Wow, that's super awesome!  I'd love to play with these sensors!  I
found your mind controlled wheel chair video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyQv61899HE

Unfortunately the company seems to want $2k for the development kit.
Can you swing us a deal somehow?  Or do you still have rights to the
underlying tech that you could open source?

Eric