[Cyborg] Cyborg dinner

Todd Anderson tanders at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 4 04:27:51 UTC 2010

Hey everybody --

    -- I really enjoyed seeing / meeting you all tonight, and I thought we
had a fun & interesting conversation going.  I was thinking maybe we could
have a cyborg dinner some Sunday, either at Noisebridge if that is an option
(cook up a bunch of pasta or order in), or even at my house if the group is
about the size it was today.  Anyway, any interest in such an event?

                     cheers --

                             -- Todd

PS: I actually read that page about arduino boot-loading (
http://www.arduino.cc/en/Hacking/Bootloader), and you DO need an external
programmer, which you can operate from the normal Arduino IDE.  I bet this
would fix your problem, Chung-Hay, if you can find a programmer.  Maybe
Tom's would work?