[Cyborg] Cyborg dinner

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Oct 4 04:53:52 UTC 2010

I'm sorry I missed this meeting, I really meant to come but had been
travelling all the previous night and so slept all day.  Wah!

Anyway, I do have an external programmer, the USBTiny from LadyAda, and
from making North Paw kits I am familiar with the process of programming
chips without bootloaders.  I don't know what the referenced problem is,
Chung-Hay, but I'd be willing to bring my programmer sometime and we
could take a look.

Rachel