[Cyborg] cyborg runners?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:05:19 UTC 2011

Are there any cyborg runners on the list?  I'm going to run the SF marathon
on the 31st and I want to run it cyborg style.

State of preparation: I don't even know if *watches* are allowed, much less
real time bodystate indicator logging.  I'm that disorganized, because I've
never run a legit marathon race before (it's a Boston marathon qualifying
race, yo!).

I offer my body for quantification and research purposes, or just discussion
and jokes.

Throw out some ideas on what I can tie on my shoe or strap to my shoulder
that will make it work.

-rma

ps.
There's a startup next door to Noisebridge that makes a physical logger,
I've had occasion to talk with the product engineer there (Bash) about his
company's product.  It would be so cool to get ahold of a test product of
something like that!