[Cyborg] cyborg runners?

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 20:31:23 UTC 2011

Miloh,

There are tons of things you could do.  You should check out the
quantified self tool registry:

http://quantifiedself.com/guide/

In particular the "fitness" category on the right hand side.  There are
all kind of things specialized for running.  If you want Heart Rate the
obvious choice is Polar HRM stuff (there are a lot of options).  But
even something simple and (nearly) free like a pedometer app for your
smart phone would be pretty cool.

Eric