[Cyborg] adding vector graphics to eagle pcb

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 19:49:05 UTC 2011

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2011/06/adding-vector-graphics-to-eagle-pcb.html

This looks like a super sweet way to make it easier to have fancier
outlines and traces for your eaglecad boards.  I'm super excited, mostly
because I remember how much work it was to make my heart-shape boards
for Heart Spark in eagle (so painful!), and I plan to continue to make
such unusual boards in the future... I need to test this method with
Inkscape, but it *does* export to R13 DXF, so I'd say the odds are
looking good.

Eric