[Cyborg] adding vector graphics to eagle pcb

Adam Skory a at skory.us
Wed Jun 15 16:35:25 UTC 2011

2011/6/7 Eric Boyd <mrericboyd at yahoo.com>:
> http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2011/06/adding-vector-graphics-to-eagle-pcb.html
>
> I need to test this method with
> Inkscape, but it *does* export to R13 DXF, so I'd say the odds are
> looking good.

Just played around with it a bit. It seems easy to add control points
(nodes); just enter "Edit paths by nodes" mode (F2), select all the
nodes (clt+A), then click the "Insert new nodes into selected
segments" button a few times (the number of nodes will double each
time).

But... when I import into Eagle, it looks good zoomed out, but then I
zoom in and it looks like a bunch of tiny disconnected straight lines.
So... I'm missing something I guess! If anyone gets farther, share the
trick!

-Skory