[Cyborg] face logger interview

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 03:57:10 UTC 2012

http://quantifiedself.com/2012/01/toolmaker-talk-eric-gradman-facelogger/

Quantified Self posted an interview with Eric Gradman, the guy behind
the facelogger device I posted here a couple of weeks ago.  At the end
he reveals a little bit about how reception of the device is, and the
experience of using it regularly:

< <
There's another purely psychological effect: because I'm confident that
my technology is taking care of remembering for me, I can relax into the
conversation. I was never shy about saying "hi" to people before, but I
did experience stress over the fact that I immediately forgot their name
and face. Now with that interaction captured and searchable, I'm not
bothered at all.

Eric