[Cyborg] Leap Motion 3D tracking interview

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 18:02:48 UTC 2012

http://singularityhub.com/2012/06/13/founders-of-leap-motion-our-amazing-3d-tracking-will-be-everywhere/

At the bottom of the post is an 11 minute long interview with the
founders.  I think this thing takes the Kinect to the next level, and MS
is probably kicking itself for not making this thing themselves... They
are calling it the "third input device for the computer", and I have a
feeling that's gonna be true, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if for
tablet devices, this thing becomes the dominant input device.  The poor
guys look exhausted though, let's hope they can pull it off before they
make themselves ill from lack of sleep!

Eric