[Cyborg] Anyone going to the Wearable Tech Expo (July, NY Kimmel Center)?

Chung-Hay Luk luk at chunghay.com
Wed Apr 17 04:16:47 UTC 2013

The registration for the Wearable Tech Expo is $99 this month of April!

It looks like Sonny Vu, Jennifer Darmour, and Syuzi Pakhchyan are among the
speakers. Synapse and MC10 will be represented there too. And now
Sensebridge through me...need you guys to convince Eric Boyd and others to
go. ;)

Let me know if you're also going.

This could be the first ever flying-required Cyborg field trip, if you make
it so!

Smiles,
  Chung-Hay

P.S. Completely different topic: (me neurding out) if you haven't already
seen the see-through brains, you must.
http://www.nature.com/news/see-through-brains-clarify-connections-1.12768