[Cyborg] tron jacket tips?

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 19:27:32 UTC 2013

Wow, interesting!  I agree the lighting effect is super amazing.  It
does still look like a shirt instead of a leather jacket though, which
isn't great.  I wonder if there would be a way to combine your lighting
style with a real leather jacket... maybe you could cut panels out of
the jacket, and put in some white fabric, and mount the LED strips
inside the liner or something... I guess that would probably pretty
badly compromise the jacket though.  I'll think about it more, it does
seem like there should be a way to get the diffused LED lighting but
start with something more than a shirt...

The bendy problem does worry me, I'm thinking maybe I'll end at the
elbows, or at least see how that looks before I continue on down the
arm.  The shoulders I basically think I won't have lights going from
torso to the arms - just over the shoulder, or starting at the
shoulder.  So hopefully that will minimize the problem there.

Eric