[Darkroom] Fwd: Darkroom electrical .. Library shelving

jim jim at well.com
Tue Nov 17 01:26:19 UTC 2009

oh, boy! clout!
   i was there, now i'm gone. i got most of the
storage room shelving done, got a little bit
more to do, then i'll go back to the darkroom.
   i'm still hoping someone other than i will
move the pipes and wires back into the space
from out in the hallway.
   as to the library shelves, thank you, john,
i'll be at noisebridge in the afternoon and
early evening. if i'm with the linux sysadm
study bunch after 6 PM, please butt in.
jim
415 823 4590 my cellphone, call anytime