[Darkroom] Fwd: Darkroom electrical .. Library shelving

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Mon Nov 16 21:18:36 UTC 2009

* dpc <weasel at meer.net> [091116 12:55]:
> John Magolske <listmail at b79.net> writes:
> > * dpc <weasel at meer.net> [091116 09:56]:
> >>
> >> if this hasn't been done, i'll do some slicing instead.
> >
> > I don't want to hold up the process, but if possible I'd like to
> > discuss a design I've given some thought to before we start cutting
> > wood. I may be at 2169 today around 6:30-7 & will be there tomorrow
> > for sure if anyone wants to talk bookshelves (can be there today for
> > sure if anyone wants to meet up today).
>
> i can't get out as early as i thought today so i'll be there around 430
> today. i could swing earlier tomorrow if that would be more convnient.

I Caltrain to Mountain View Mon-Tues-Weds, can only be at the space by
6:30pm at the earliest on these days. If you'll still be around this
late tonight, I can swing by on my way home. Tomorrow I plan to be at
the space by ~6:30pm.

I guess we should take this off-list as library shelving isn't really
darkroom-related (unless I misunderstood & the darkroom will have it's
own mini-library... but I'm assuming these are the shelves that'll go
near the Western windows).

John

--
John Magolske