[Darkroom] fuckton of color paper!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 21:18:03 UTC 2009

I should have said, I'm in for $50 for the color paper.

Mitch.

From: maltman23 at hotmail.com
To: weasel at cs.stanford.edu; audrey at lostinthenoise.net; darkroom at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: RE: [Darkroom] fuckton of color paper!
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:14:44 -0800

I used to do color printing at the Art Institute.  It's way fun!  But they had a really nice, large format processor that kept everything at the correct temperature.  I have no idea what it costs, but I imagine it is super expensive.  It's also rather large.  But, if we could get one donated?

Anyway, I'm in for some paper.  I've never been to rayko.  What's the deal there?

Mitch.