[Darkroom] Making the darkroom dark -- suggestions?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 07:11:49 UTC 2009

If you've been to the space you may have noticed that our dorkroom has
no ceiling.  I'm going to go ahead and start pushing to get this dealt
with, because my photography obsession really demands constant
darkroom access, and I want that thing up and running.

So, engineering and building-wise, how the hell do we do this?  The
going theory has involved cloth.  I'd like to have some debate before
we settle on that solution, since I really know nothing about building
a light-sealed room.

Could you guys please send me your thoughts?  And if you know someone
in the noisebridge family who might have good thoughts on this, can
you forward this along to them?  The dorkroom list is actually pretty
small, at present.  I'm going to ask around in meatspace too.

-Kelly