[Darkroom] Making the darkroom dark -- suggestions?

Joachim Pedersen joachimp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 07:20:31 UTC 2009

Zedd, Shannon, and anyone with a truck or access to one( Andy? ziptruck?)
> So, engineering and building-wise, how the hell do we do this?

I I think we(I + whoever wants to help) should build a real ceiling
with 2x6's and sheetrock etc... A real ceiling would allow much
cleaner ventilation install and function, light tightness, and a
decent amount of storage above the Darkspace.

-Joachim