[Darkroom] Pictrography 3500

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 22:25:23 UTC 2009

> The printer is susceptible to dust specs on prints. Vacuum all dust off
>> of the machine and surrounding area.
>>

> Any reason not to use an air compressor? :D

I would definitely avoid using an air compressor.

> Upon powering it up, it will likely complain that it needs a new water
> filter. These are available on eBay. Changing it only takes a minute.

 Is there any way we can just simply clean the current one?

Not by the looks of them... they are completely sealed units and I don't
know what principles make them work. Let me know what you think after you
look at it. Ignoring the warning or defeating it by reinserting the old
filter might not be a great idea long term.