[Darkroom] [Noisebridge-discuss] Calling All Photographers!

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 20:52:57 UTC 2010

This is a great idea.  Too bad it's hard for me to make it on weeknights.
My best chance is on Wednesday nights, so that's my suggested time.  If it
were on a weekend I would be more likely to make it, would people be willing
to consider Sunday evening?
As for the type of photography I'm intersted in, all of it really.  I'd be
especially into urban decay.

Ben

On Apr 20, 2010 1:38 PM, "Kelly" <hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com> wrote:

from discuss