[Darkroom] Sink table

Ben Rupert meowdip at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 14:13:37 UTC 2010

Hey Sean, as for the epoxy benchtop I was hoping to get, that never went
anywhere.  I think at one point the plan was to have a bench top with
the sink in it which ran the length of the room (so those tall shelves
wouldn't fit anymore), and to put in as much storage underneath as
possible plus some wall mounted shelves if needed.  I'm not sure if
that's still what most people want and I'm not strongly attached to that
design myself, although it would be nice.

Ben